Notice is hereby given that the Chesapeake Regional Airport Authority (the Authority) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for qualified parties (Respondents) interested in providing Fixed Based Operator (FBO) services at Chesapeake Regional Airport (the Airport) located at 2800 Airport Drive, Chesapeake, Virginia 23323. This RFP document provides background and general information for Respondents and is to be used as a guideline to develop a proposal. Responses are due on or before January 7, 2022 at 2:00 PM EST for Fixed Based Operator (FBO) services.
Any questions, comments, or requests concerning this RFP (and any of the attachments to this RFP) must be submitted in writing to Mr. Chris Schrantz, Airport Manager, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), via facsimile (757-432-8410), or via mail (Chesapeake Airport Authority, Attn: Chris Schrantz, 2800 Airport Drive, Chesapeake, Virginia 23323), and can be submitted for receipt any time prior to 3:00 p.m. (EST) on December 10, 2021 (the "Proposer's Question Submission Deadline"). Proposers are strongly encouraged to submit questions, comments, or requests as early as possible in the process and not to wait until the Proposer's Question Submission Deadline.
PROSPECTIVE RESPONDENTS SHALL NOT CONTACT THE AUTHORITY, ITS BOARD MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, OR ADVISORS, OR ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL ELECTED OR PUBLIC OFFICIALS OR STAFF MEMBERS REGARDING THIS REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS, OTHER THAN THE SPECIFIED CONTACT PERSON.
- Request for Proposal released November 12, 2021
- Pre-Proposal meeting held November 29, 2021
- Proposers Questions Submission Deadline December 10, 2021
- Anticipated response date to questions December 17, 2021
- Proposal Submission Deadline January 7, 2022
- Interviewee Announcement January 14, 2022
- FBO Interview February 8, 2022
- Selection Announcement February 18, 2022
- Commencement of Lease July 1, 2022